Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Should they of OSRS gold servers

Should they of OSRS gold servers 1 month 3 days ago #37347

• Rskingdom
  • Fresh Boarder
Should they of OSRS gold servers trigger Darklight has been sososo broken at its rerelease for power? Definitely not. But early birds have plenty of wealth cause of it. I'm kinda 50/50 on that one, I would say it should be appraised situation to situation, with the misuse of MXT for countless coin thing that happened? I believe that should merit some punishment for abusing something with old's phat glitch. However, the darklight enthusiast? Nah, as yes was broken, but not to the point of gaining countless millions of coins in seconds.

That's a part of my frustration honestly and also the origin of this article is their refusal to really do anything, especially about lurers and scammers, so a lot of whom blatantly flaunt it in front of even pmods knowing nothing is going to be done about it, or if anything is done about it, it will be for so long that they can simply RWT or change all of the wealth to numerous alts or a primary with zero repercussion.it technically is, under scamming, the problem is it's really hard to report due to the dearth of text and usage of alts, and also the fact 99 percent of lurers utilize in sport bugs to try and get your items makes for something jagex generally lets slide until it becomes unavoidable, hell, I could probably record at least 5-10 lurers that are still busy in their accounts because they"only do it occasionally".

We've got people assert that luring is not scamming since they clicked into the wildy and moved over the wall. Why do they say that? Since they do it themselves. People love easy cash, plus they won't acknowledge the real reason you would not need it fix 'd / eliminated is because you or someone you know does it and they do themselves. 1 thing they need to defo good care more about in-game is targetted harassment. Tons of people do this and instead of penalizing them and understanding the context they state to cheap RuneScape gold put on ignore. Unless you discipline them people do not understand or alter. Why do you think there's such a thing as spoiled rich people in the world who act rude yet and don't give a damn we've got individuals who live small lives which are exceptionally kind? Discipline.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Login

Latest update on aryains

Latest Events

Insurance RSS Feeds