Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Colorado Rockies have been getting contributio

The Colorado Rockies have been getting contributio 1 month 1 day ago #28483

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
Especially the bottom.

The Rockies got three RBIs from their No. 9 hitter for the second consecutive day Khari Willis Jersey , beating the host Seattle Mariners 5-1 on Saturday to extend their winning streak to five games.

They’ll go for the sweep Sunday afternoon at Safeco Field, where right-hander Antonio Senzatela (3-1, 4.44 ERA) takes on Seattle left-hander Wade LeBlanc (4-0, 3.19).

On Friday, catcher Tony Wolters had two triples and three RBIs from the ninth spot as the Rockies won 7-1. On Saturday, rookie right fielder Noel Cuevas had three hits Josh Allen Jersey , including a tiebreaking three-run homer in the seventh inning off Mariners ace James Paxton.

“That’s what happens when you go on a little run of wins. The contributions are coming from multiple guys, whether it’s bench players or the guy getting the start. … You’re going to get tired of hearing me say that it’s going to take 25 guys, but it’s truly the case,” Rockies manager Bud Black said. “We can’t just rely on our main guys. This team is in a good spot. I like how we are kind of coming together with this group and we have to continue.”

The top three batters in the Rockies’ order — DJ LeMahieu, Charlie Blackmon and Nolan Arenado — combined to go 0-for-14 with seven strikeouts on Saturday. But the bottom three — Pat Valaika, Gerardo Parra and Cuevas — had seven of the team’s 10 hits.

“It’s a team sport; definitely today was the example www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jawaan-taylor-jersey ,” Cuevas said. “The top of the order didn’t have the day that it wanted. We were able to get out with a ‘W,’ because the bottom of the order did their job.”

Cuevas’ homer, the second of his career, came one pitch after he failed to get down a squeeze bunt.

“I wasn’t happy at that moment that I missed it (the bunt) — we were trying to get that run in,” Cuevas said. “But after that, it was short memory. I missed it. So what? Next pitch Josh Oliver Jersey , I can’t remember that I just missed the bunt. I need to be ready for that pitch. That was it.”

Right-hander German Marquez and left-hander Kyle Freeland gave up one solo home run apiece in the first two games of the series. Freeland was gone by the time Cuevas homered Saturday, making a winner of reliever Scott Oberg.

“The bullpen is doing a nice job, but it starts with starting pitching, keeping us in games and doing their job,” Black said. “We will be at it (Sunday) and hopefully Antonio (Senzatela) can do what the crew has done over the last 10 days.”

Mariners right fielder Mitch Haniger returned to the lineup Saturday after missing two games with a sprained right knee, but second baseman Dee Gordon was limited to pinch-hitting duties after tweaking his hip Friday night. And catcher Mike Zunino is on the 10-day disabled list with a bruised left ankle.

“We’re a little banged up right now www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic...y-williams-ii-jersey ,” said Mariners manager Scott Servais, whose team had won nine of 10 games entering the series. “It happens. It’s part of what you go through in a long season like this.”

Senzatela faced the Mariners once as a rookie last season, a 5-0 loss at Safeco Field. He went five innings and allowed four runs, five hits and two walks with seven strikeouts.

LeBlanc is 2-3 with a 6.53 ERA in nine career appearances (seven starts) against the Rockies.

Tomorrow is never promised today for players in the National Football League, no matter how big of a star a player is. One day a player can be on top of the world and the next he can be completely in the dumps. NFL starters have a huge amount of pressure on their shoulders to stay healthy and perform at a high level so they can keep their jobs and make a boatload of money.But where there are starters there are backups who are hungry and willing to take whatever opportunity comes their way in order to get more playing time. It's what drives every single player in the NFL, day in and day out Ryquell Armstead Jersey , making it a rat race to the top of the depth chart.Injuries have always proven the biggest obstacle players face in keeping their respective jobs. Major injuries happen all the time and when a starting player is on the shelf for an extended period, the show must go on and the team is forced to find a replacement. Sometimes in those replacements there are quality players—or in more extreme cases, stars—that cost less to do the same job as well as the injured player can.Whether it's a result of injuries, age or simply a lack of production, NFL players have multiple ways for their respective careers to take a nosedive as they walk the extremely thin line between being a star and a reserve. Let's take a look at some of the big names in the league today whose careers are on a downward trajectory.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Colorado Rockies have been getting contributio 3 weeks 3 days ago #28521

• scharlzn
  • Junior Boarder
Right-hander German Marquez and left-hander Kyle Freeland gave up one solo home run apiece in the first two games of the series. Freeland was gone by the time Cuevas homered Saturday, making a winner of reliever Scott Oberg.

“The bullpen is doing a nice job, but it starts with starting pitching, keeping us in games and doing their job,” Black said. “We will be at it (Sunday) and hopefully Antonio (Senzatela) can do what the crew has done over the last 10 days.”

Mariners right fielder Mitch Haniger returned to the lineup Saturday after missing two games with a sprained right knee, but second baseman Dee Gordon was limited to pinch-hitting duties after tweaking his hip Friday night. And catcher Mike Zunino is on the 10-day disabled list with a bruised left ankle

to get more information visit my website given below or hit the subscribe button
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Login

Latest update on aryains

Latest Events

Insurance RSS Feeds